To paraphrase a well-known phrase, "every trader wants to know where to enter the deal." In other words, one of the main tasks of everyone who wants to succeed in trading binary options is to determine a point of entry into the transaction that is most likely to complete it in plus. Online indicators for binary options are tools that serve as a source of visual trading signals that are understandable to the trader and serve as a guide to action. These are graphically displayed calculations - the fruit of disciplines such as mathematics and statistics.
I am happy to use indicators and recommend it to their colleagues. However, the free indicators exist in large numbers to binary options: how to navigate around the variety? Is it possible to enjoy all of the same performance?
Of course, it is impossible: the volume of information will be too large. Even the most sophisticated professionals cannot “grasp the immensity” - what can we say about novice traders. I recommend working with a maximum of three to five indicators - but with those that will be especially close and understandable to you.
Where a complete list? Open already known to you Live schedule, look for the appropriate layout, and choose indicators for binary options that we need. Thereafter, they are placed on the schedule and start to change in real time.
Here are only brief descriptions of indicators for binary options that are used in our practice. For each I wrote a detailed guide - all descriptions can be read from the links.
- Accumulation / Distribution (Accumulation / Distribution)
- Created based on the Williams Volume and Accumulation / Distribution Balance. It confirms the direction of the trend, but in its pure form is practically not used - only as an auxiliary tool.
- Aroon (Arun)
- Its oscillator consists of blue and orange lines. If the blue line rises and the orange falls, we can talk about an uptrend, and vice versa - about a downtrend.
- AwesomeOscillator (Wonderful Oscillator Bill Williams)
- This binary options indicator calculates the ratio of the value of an asset for short-term periods to long-term periods. Red color at the peak of the histogram indicates the need to open an option to increase, a change to green - an option to decrease. This is one of the most popular and clear indicators.
- BollingerBands (Bollinger bands)
- Another very popular binary options indicator. It implies the presence of a certain price corridor, and signals are given based on the display of prices in relation to the upper and lower corridors. A clear trend is the divergence of boundaries and the exit of the price chart beyond their boundaries (“breakdown” of the corridor).
- ChaikinOscillator (Chaikin Oscillator)
- These indicators show the activity of buyers and sellers. It is recommended not to use alone, but only together with the other signals.
- CommodityChannelIndex (Commodity Channel Index)
- Also it works with corridors prices. Opening an option for raising and lowering must be done when grafikbinarnyh options is beyond the scope of the corridor and turns.
- DirectionalMovement (direction of movement)
- Binary Options Indicator is represented by three lines (pink, orange and blue), which are respectively the average, negative and positive direction.
- DonchianChannels (Donchian Channel)
- Especially popular among new traders in the field of binary options. Also operates with concepts corridor prices and its breakdown.
- Ease of Movement (Movement of Freedom)
- Displays the asset volume ratio to the difference between minimum and maximum. Unlike many others, it can be used alone, without regard to the other charts.
- Elder'sForceIndex (Elder Strength Index)
- It can help you accurately determine how strong the uptrend or downtrend. A Russian expert in the field of binary trades.
- IchimokuCloud (Ichimoku cloud)
- It seems very complicated, but it is one of the most effective. In his analysis of the need to take into account the state of the five lines. Easy to work with long-term binary options.
- KeltnerChannels (Keltner Channels)
- Visually represents three curves, with a corridor running costs. It is best used in conjunction with the indicator of binary options to determine the strength of the trend.
- LinearRegression (Linear Regression)
- One of my favorite and commonly used indicators for binary options. If the value of the asset approaches the upper line (resistance), we open the option to lower. If to the bottom line (support) - to increase.
- Stands for Moving Average Convergence / Divergence. It is necessary to monitor the intersections of the Blue Line (the actual MACD) and orange (signal).
- Momentum (Momentum)
- Included in the majority of trade advisers binary options is simple and effective. Its signals are based on the fluctuation of the curve with respect to the zero mark.
- MoneyFlow (cash flows)
- These indicators show how traders are interested in the asset. It is recommended to use when dealing with stocks and raw materials, but not with currency pairs.
- On Balance Volume (balance volume)
- One of the oldest - but still effective - indicators of binary options. It determines at what moment the trend will change and how long the trend will last.
- Parabolic SAR (SAR Parabolic)
- One of the most simple binary options indicators. It shows the point of a trend reversal. Better to use with medium- and long-term options.
- PriceVolumeTrend (trend of prices and volume)
- Using it is convenient to analyze stock market data. It confirms the strength of the trend, helping to predict reversals.
- RateofChange (rate of change)
- A simple indicator of binary options, gives the signal overbought or oversold conditions of an asset (curve above or below zero).
- RelativeVigorIndex (index of relative cheerfulness)
- Refers to the oscillators, but it does not show oversold / overbought, but the duration of the trend and its strength. It consists of “slow” (red) and “fast” (green) lines.
- Stochastic (Stochastic)
- I actively use this indicator binary option: You can read a detailed description particularly the link (compared to others). His work is also based on the indicators of overbought / oversold conditions of an asset. It is recommended to use in conjunction with linear regression.
- SMI ErgodicOscillator (Stochastics, the index)
- Stochastic, adapted to analyze the situation in which a side trend is observed.
- Stochastic RSI (Stochastic Strength Index)
- The combination of Stochastic and the RSI Strength Index, combining the benefits of both binary indicators. It works especially well with a sideways trend.
- Triple EMA (Trix)
- Triple sliding line helps enough to clearly define terms of price reversal. Indicators recommended when working with long-term binary options and a pronounced trend.
- UltimateOscillator (Ultimate Oscillator)
- Binary options indicator, operating in terms of “overbought zone”, “oversold zone”, “price corridor”.
- VWAP (weighted average price volume)
- Displays primarily interested traders. It is not recommended to use self: it is better to combine with other signals. Also, do not use when working with currency pairs, as in this case, the error is too large.
- Volume (Vol)
- Another binary options chart that I am actively using. It helps me identify a market pivot point and a trend change. Better to use with others. The highest efficiency is in trading stocks and raw materials.
- Williams% R (Williams Percent Range)
- Indicators developed by Williams, popular among traders because it is convenient for use in technical analysis. Is a curved line in the range of up to 0 -100.
- Williams Alligator (Alligator Bill Williams)
- It consists of three lines with interesting names: Jaw, Lip and Alligator's Teeth. If the lines on the chart are close to each other - this is the so-called "Alligator's Dream", and it is better not to make transactions. If the green line (“Lip”) intersects the blue and red lines - you need to open an option to increase or decrease, depending on the direction of movement of the “Lip”.
Can I use all 30 indicators listed? No, this is not real - especially since, as you can see, many of them perform similar functions. To determine which indicators for binary options are best for you, you can try working with everyone and determine what is especially comfortable for you.
From the link you can get acquainted with each binary indicator of deals, to learn how to look online schedule as basic signals are decoded and in which cases is preferable to use a separate schedule. Through trial and error you can pretty quickly determine which indicators are the most advantageous for you and start to make a profit with them!