This book is based on the Sheldon Natenberg training materials, which he designed for traders of the Chicago Stock Exchange CBOT.
The book has passed the test of time and many professionals who have successfully traded on the options market. Here you will not find unnecessary and tedious theory. Focuses on practical recommendations that can really help in the work on binary options market. Author everything is logical and described in detail, in plain language. Here and trading strategies, The principles of options and possibilities of their application, depending on the style of the trader.
The book is designed to have an experienced and professional traders who want to increase their earnings.
- Terminology options market
- Simple Strategies
- Introduction to the methods for estimating the theoretical value of the options
- Using the theoretical value of the option
- Value of the option and the change in market conditions
- Introduction to Spread Trading
- Spreads on volatility
- Risk assessment
- Bull and bear spreads
- Optional Arbitration
- Early Performance of American options
- Hedging with options
- Once again on the volatility
- Futures and options on stock indices
- Intermarket spreads
- Position analysis
- Models and Reality
Download [7,02 Mb] (in Russian)
|Date of publication||2007|
|Publisher||Alpina Business Books|